Simple Oklahoma Estate Planning
For the relatively simple Oklahoma estate planning package, we will work through, revise, perfect, finalize and then execute the following documents at my office:
1. Last Will and Testament for Husband;
2. Last Will and Testament for Wife;
3. Durable Power of Attorney of Healthcare for Husband;
4. Durable Power of Attorney of Healthcare for Wife;
5. Durable Power of Attorney – General for Husband;
6. Durable Power of Attorney – General for Wife;
7. Advance Directive/Living Will for Husband; and
8. Advance Directive/Living Will for Wife.
Once we have the documents ready to sign, I have you to my office where we sign everything in front of the required witnesses and with a notary. At this point, the mission is accomplished: You have made the hard decisions, protected your family and earned peace of mind.
Sound interesting? Ready to get started? Email me at email@example.com or call me at 254-5005.